SpacePro™ ‘Classic’ Standard Size Sliding Wardrobe Door Design Tool
Read about the range…
Our SpacePro™ ‘Classic’ range of sliding wardrobe doors are now available in 1, 3 and 4 panel options and in our widest range of glass colours (for standard doors).
The 35mm wide frame is more substantial than most other standard doors, and is also made out of a thicker grade steel than most other door systems.
Previously reserved for more specialist retailers, and not available in the DIY stores, this is the original Stanley 3000 series product, now produced in a modern range of panel finishes in Sheffield.
Manufactured to order or from stock, with lead times throughout Mainland UK from 2 – 3 weeks
- SpacePro 35mm door frame
- Steel frame door construction
- Laminated or painted steel top & bottom tracks
- Tracks included FREE when using this design tool
- Track, wheel & soft close upgrade available
- Opening Height 2260mm*
- *2275mm if upgraded to soft close
- Widths of 610, 762 & 914mm (24, 30 & 36 inch)
- ‘Stanley Design’ Top Slides
- ‘Stanley Design’ Anti-jump wheels
- All glass/mirror safety laminated to BS EN 12600
- FSC certified MFC wood
- Manufactured in UK
- For DOVE GREY & BLACK frames see’OTHER’
To build your wardrobe, just click or touch a door above to select it, then click or touch on the wall to the right to add it.
On the wall to the right, click or touch any door above to select it (other doors will fade). Buttons then appear allowing you to remove the door or move it left or right.
Note: Total width refers to the maximum total width covered by the doors after installation. The total width will varying depending on the exact overlap you choose when installing the doors.
Touch a door above to move or remove it.
DESIGN TOOL UPGRADE: Premium Track, Running Gear & Soft Close for Standard Sized Doors (Heritage, Classic, Shaker)