Touch an item above, then touch the wall below to add the door.
Sliding Wardrobe Interior Design Tool – Traditional S700
Read about the range…
The Traditional S700 interior range is designed to compliment the S700 range of doors, although it can be used with all other systems. The main structure is manufactured from high quality Egger MFC wood (www.egger.com), to give a wide range of colours.
The drawers are of particular high quality, being manufactured from poplar faced plywood for extra strength, and running on either Blum or Hettich soft close drawer runners. Units and shelves are 500mm deep, and handles will take up another 20mm, so please allow at least 520mm depth.
High quality chrome hanger bars on all systems, not shown clearly on design tool.
Drawers can be upgraded to Blum ‘push to open’ runners for an extra £55 per drawer. Please note that this is a trade product so comes with basic instructions, but we are available to help on the phone if needed. All items are made to order, so please expect a 4 week lead time for this product.
- Standard Colours: Platinum White, Natural Lancaster Oak, Grey Lebraska Oak, Light Grey, Cashmere Grey, Stone Grey, Monument Grey, Soft Black, Indigo Blue
- Premium Colours: +35%: Premium White, Polar Aland Pine, Grey Vicenza Oak, Lincoln Walnut, Brushed Aluminium, Anthracite Fineline (not yet listed on design tool, please contact us)
Colours below are for illustration only. Check the galleries here for a better representation, or contact us for samples.
To build your wardrobe:
- Click or Touch a component above to select it
- Click or Touch in the room on the right to place it
To move or delete components:
- Click or Touch a component in the room to select it
- Use the move Left/Right/Delete buttons
Max/Min width: This takes into account the components that can be cut down by you on site.
Touch a door above to move or remove it.
Some items can be cut to size for a minimum total width of mm