We deliver to UK mainland (England, Scotland & Wales) postcodes at a flat rate of £60.00, no matter how much product you order. This is subsidised as all our deliveries cost a minimum of £72 including VAT and full transit insurance.
We now deliver to Northern Ireland at a cost of £89. Please contact us to arrange.
We now deliver to the Channel Islands at a cost of £89 (please note this does not include any import tax or duties, which will be need paid by you when the product arrives in customs). Please contact us to arrange.
Please contact us for special delivery requirements to the Isle of Wight and Isle of Man, which will cost £89, but is only available on certain products. Please contact us to arrange.
Some smaller items (such as lights) can be delivered at a lower cost via DHL, but please contact us for details.
It is your (the customers) responsibility to check that large items can be delivered to the intended room for the product. We cannot be held responsible for product not fitting through small doorways, into lifts or up narrow staircases. If in doubt, please contact us for exact dimensions of your chosen product.
Delivery of your sliding wardrobe order will take generally 2-3 weeks for standard doors, and normally an extra week for made to measure orders during busy times, although we do aim to deliver within 3 weeks. Some trade products take up to 28 days.
After placing and paying for an order, we will manufacture or pick you product, and then deliver to our home delivery company, who will then call (on the number you provide) to arrange a delivery time and date. They will aim to give you one weeks’ notice to allow you to make arrangements for receipt.
Cancellation or postponement of agreed delivery – Your product will be loaded in delivery sequence 24 hours before your agreed delivery day. Any cancellation or postponement after this time will result in your product travelling the country and then returning back to base, to await redelivery. This will result in an additional delivery charge of £60 + vat (£72.00).
No quibbles damage replacement within 24 hours of receipt:
This is a large glass product, and occasionally there will be damage in transit, so please make sure:
- That someone is present to receive the delivery and sign for it.
- We highly recommend that you unwrap and inspect glass products before signing the delivery note; the driver will wait while you do this. The product is sometimes shrink-wrapped in clear polythene to help with this process.
- Where this is not possible, or with multiple boxed products, the delivery note must be signed “contents unchecked”, most importantly any evidence of ripped or disturbed packaging must be noted.
- Any claims of missing items or damaged items must be made within 24hrs of the delivery provided that the delivery note was signed “contents unchecked”.
- Any claims after this period cannot be accepted.
- Any damage claims where the delivery note has been signed “received in good condition” cannot be accepted.
- Deliveries are to ground floor only, or a room of your choice, where it is safe to do so.
- If for any reason an item is damaged in transit, we will remake and deliver that item free of charge and at upmost priority
- Product which has been prepared for installation or previously fitted is deemed to have been accepted, and cannot be claimed against.